I wear a 44"belt this 46-48" wasn't even close didn't have a chance to wear
- How accurate was the sizing? poor
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Didn't get a chace to wear it
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? zipper and buckle work well
This is a "thin" belt. Money would have to be folded several times to fit is the zippered compartment. The zippered compartment runs almost the entire length of the belt (well concealed in the black belt). The belt itself is a web type, and the buckle is plastic. In many ways it reminded me of a military style buckle. Would suggest it could be worn with casual pants.
- How accurate was the sizing? XXL - said to be 46-48" was less than 42" in size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is fine
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes - except sizing.