This is a well made product. Lots of reinforced pockets and places to stow the loose item in your purse. The problem is the size. Site stated it was 10" wide. Not so - it's 8" wide, 3" deep (front to back), and about 5.5" tall (top to bottom). I carry moderately sized bags (maybe a little larger) so this is pretty small in my purses.
I had read that it was quite small, and was pleasantly surprised to find that it was a very satisfactory size. While the pocket stitching came out, it doesn't effect the use of the item. I will use it again.
- How accurate was the sizing? It was a bit bigger than I thought it would be
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was just O.K., the inside stitching was not good. Most of it came out, but it is still very usable.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No, bad stitching...
Bought this for a recent trip, to both help organize those small items in a big travel bag and for protection of my passport. It worked beautifully on both accounts. Lots of both outside and inside pockets, for cell phone, other cards, receipts, etc. pen holders, and the one big pocket for the passport or other ids. Once it has things in it, it stands up nicely. Two small straps (tight to the top edges) allow for the whole organizer to be pulled out from one bag and transfered to another. I found it to be very handy and helpful.
- How accurate was the sizing? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality...stitching, zipper size and strength all good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
Perfect for that big, sloppy bag that looked stylish in the store stuffed with paper but not so much when you filled it with stuff you can no longer find. The insert makes your bag look nice while keeping things within reach. No more digging around looking for the cell phone, wallet, reading glasses, organizer, coupons, etc. There's a pocket for everything. Even a hide-away zippered compartment. Want to change purses in a jiffy? No problem. Just pick up the entire insert with its contents, place inside another purse and off you go.
- How accurate was the sizing? The measurements help me choose this product and the sizing was quite accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is nice, suited my needs perfectly.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? This product was free of any manufacturer defeats.
This organizer is very roomy - I have a large wallet and it fits perfectly. The pockets are great for cell phones, ipods, pens & cosmetics. Changing purses is quick and easy, and it's comforting to know that my charge card and i.d. card information is protected.
I love, love, love this purse organizer. It has pockets galore and hold everything from my wallet to my address book. Simply lift it out when changing purses and away you go. The RFID blocking feature is a bit of a stress reliever when traveling also
The only thing I don't like about a purse that doesn't have dividers is everything is a mess inside. This organizer allows me to put a calendar, checkbook, wallet in the main compartment. I have a credit card organizer in one pocket and gum and breath mints in another pocket. Also, my favorite lipstick in a compartment. It can organize more than that, but just keeping those items contained is a big plus! Very nice organizer!
This would be a great wallet even if it didn't have the extra security feature of RFID protection. With the strap to keep it closed, zipper for important stuff like tickets, and numerous slots for credit and other cards, this is a very functional organizer.