This bag is what it promises to be--a lightweight, portable backpack that also can be carried over the shoulder. I've had real problems getting the wrinkles out, though. High-temperature ironing would melt the fabric. It looks like it has been wadded up!
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The bag is as advertised.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
Given the current reviews (for the single color version) I would have been dissuaded from buying - but luckily there weren't reviews yet when I purchased! No, its not a school book bag or backpacking pack but suits its intended use perfectly. Very lightweight (just a few ounces,) packs into its own pocket (squishes paperback sized,) convertible straps can be used as handles or - better yet - adjustable backpack straps, two outside zippered pockets keep things securely handy, two tall elastized water bottle pockets (tall = keep the bottle from falling out when you bend over, unlike bags with shorter bottle pockets,) holds a little (conforms to contents' volume) or a lot (a day's worth of gear including jacket and extra clothes,) and carries so light and easy I've forgotten I'm wearing it on my back. I've used it primarily for international travels... it packs small inside my regular backpack or suitcase then comes out to be my daypack. I've overstuffed it and thrown it around yet its holding up without problem... even after washing!
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate sizing but can be stuffed beyond stated inches
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. A+
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No defects