I ordered this online and there was no mention of the materials being endocrine-disruptive. In Calif., where I live, Prop. 60 requires all goods that are manufactured with materials known to cause cancer be labeled. The luggage arrived with a warning label stating this. Had I seen this information online, I would not have purchased the items. I have returned the luggage.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was OK but attached was a label stating that the luggage was made with materials known to cause cancer and reproductive health harm.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes but made with toxic materials.
It is a good product but check the demisions first. I wanted a little bigger bag
- How accurate was the sizing? I thought it was bigger
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes