I was on the hunt for a new front pocket wallet after my Wilsons leather wallet went through the wash. Wilsons discontinued the wallet I had prior so I searched high and low to find a similar design. This is almost exact, but the leather and overall quality is second to none. Well worth the money. I just ordered another one to keep in case they discontinue this one before its needed.
- How accurate was the sizing? This is the perfect size. Cash will not fit lengthwise but I an used to folding it anyway.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality, this looks like it will last many years
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
The workmanship on this Italian-made wallet is superb, and the leather is beautiful, silky soft and naturally tanned. My one concern is that the length of the wallet is not sufficient to fit American currency into "currency" slot without folding them at one end. I would have to guess that Italian bills are not quite the same size as ours. It works well in a front pocket of my trousers and it looks great, but it could be more convenient.
Although the wallet looks to be well made and is quite nice in many aspects; it is simply too small to hold US currency. Bills need to be folded instead of simply placing them in the pocket. I can live with this; as I am a front pocket wallet type of person. This means you must be willing to sacrifice. Overall I like the look, feel, and smell. If it were only about 0.5" bigger...
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Very Nice
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes