Suitcase is very nice size and zippers are solid. The biggest problem is the retractable handle. It is very flimsy and wobbly. I don't think it will last another trip. the wheels roll really nice and I like the design. But the retractable handle is a downer.
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. bag is very nice and good quality but the handle is not solid, seems very flimsy
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
Bought this as a Christmas gift for my 6' 4" son. With his current carry on he had to bend over to wheel it. This bag is perfect. Since it sits upright, the handle is more than high enough to accommodate his height. It wheels smoothly. It can be tilted to operate like a regular 2 wheeled case as well. The zipper opens the top of the bag fully for great access to the interior. The outside pockets also have great access. He hasn't used it on the plane yet so I can't comment on the fit in the overhead bin. However, the dimensions indicate that it shouldn't be a problem. He loves it!
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks well made and sturdy. Handle is strong and operates smoothly
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No defects
I'm really impressed with the quality of this bag. I expect it to hold up really well based on how sturdy it feels. But I haven't used it for travel yet, so I can't comment on how well it lasts. I'd be surprised if it didn't last well.
I love Swiss Gear. Its very sturdy for soft sided luggage. The wheels are wonderful! It is easily pushed or pulled and spins on a dime Great stuff! Cant wait to take my new small one on a trip in Sept!
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I love Swiss Gear luggage. I have the largest piece and it was great to travel with.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? It was in perfect condition.