Disappointed, purchased as a gift for my son. I thought it looked very classy in picture......he said when he received it, front flap serves no purpose (almost strange), the seams are already starting to come apart. I'm sure it will be going back : (.
Returning as it will barely hold my Ipad and certainly not any file of documents. Poor quality appearance of the leather. Not worth the money.
- How accurate was the sizing? poor
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
I read other reviews where people said the flap on the front is odd and misleading. It's fine, it's just a little strange. There was a long light scratch across the front...this was a gift for my husband and he didn't mind it, but I would have sent it back if it were for anyone else. I read other warnings about defects. I also have a hard time zipping it. I think I would send it back if I could find other options but I honestly couldn't find a single other product like this that would hold a laptop and note pads and business cards, etc.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's only ok.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No. Slight scratch on the front, hard to zip
this pictured showed a flap that usually covers a pocket. This has a flap but no pocket. It is very misleading.
- How accurate was the sizing? close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. acceptable
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no
This writing case/ organizer was really nice, but their was a small tear in it. Furthermore, the quality of the product was really great; however, this case was a lot thinner than I anticipated. I was hoping it was about 1 1/2 inches to 2 inches thick.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? This product had a small tear in it.
In the pictures, it looks like there is an outside pocket. However, that flap that you see is just a flap that doesn't cover anything in particular, just sticks out in an awkward way. Very disappointed with the product, had to return it.
The product was the correct size but the overall quality was different in-hand vs. review of the picture on the website.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The exterior - Nappa leather was fine but the interior was of a lesser quality than expected.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes, I did not notice any manufacture defects.
I paid $10 for 2-day shipping, they drop it in the US mail and it will be 6 - 7 days to arrive. This was a birthday gift, scheduled to arrive on the birthday, and O totally blew it. My first and last order ever with Overstock. In today's marketplace, 2-day shipping means exactly 2 days. All of your competitors do it, if you can't then adios.
I have been looking for a genuine leather portfolio for what seems like forever, but I didn't want to spend a lot of money. The leather is soft, supple and of good quality. There is really only one issue; that is the pen holder is a tight fit for ink pens that aren't slim. However, you can easily overcome that problem by placing the pens in one (there are two) of the zippered pouches. I love it.