As a person who works remotely 90% of the time this case works very well for me. It has plenty of room in it and it keeps everything organized. I have added 2 more hanging folders for a total of three. It rolls freely and takes less room than my old one as it is taller and more streamlined. It is free standing and never "falls over" as my old one did if it got heavy in the front. I would highly recommend this case to anyone and would buy it again. This was my first purchase from Overstock.com and I was a little nervous at first. I couldn't resist the value price of the case and the shipping that Overstock offers.
This Rolling Laptop Catalog Case was really, really nice. It was a Christmas gift for my daughter who has a new job as a case worker in Tennessee. She was thrilled as she has to carry around all sorts of binders, notebooks, laptop, and other materials. The case looked well made, had tons of compartments, and I, being a former teacher, loved the pull-down compartment for pens, credit cards, notebooks, etc. I loved this item and I believe this attractive wheeled briefcase will serve my daughter well in her new career.
I am so disappointed in this product. It barely lasted 10 months, much less five years. The telescoping handle is impossible to extend and retract after just a few months of daily use. The metal hardware is of poor quality, especially the metal brads that hold the feet on the base of the case. The one good thing I could say is that the file pockets and center compartment are spacious. As for the small front pocket with velcro closure, the design is horrible. If you want to put anything into it, even very small or thin items, the velcro closure is too small and incorrectly placed to hold the the flap closed. To top it all off, the price has gone down significantly since I bought this item. I feel that I have been cheated.
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality could only be a 3 out of ten at best.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No - the welding of the metal hardware which attaches the feet is substandard.
I've been using one of these cases for years. It finally needed replacing, but I had no hope of finding another. It's perfect for my needs, great for traveling with documents... incredibly sturdy. I'm overjoyed that Overstock has it!!!
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect size, exactly as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy, well built, durable
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Excellent condition
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A MEETING BAG FOR SOME TIME WITH ALL THE BOOKS I NEED FOR MY STUDYS THIS BAG WILL DO IT AND HEAVY DUTY
- How accurate was the sizing? PERFECT
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. VERY GOOD QUALITY
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? YES
It is for a Christmas present, so it has not been used yet, but we liked te flat top so we can stack other cases on top for easy travel through airport.
- How accurate was the sizing? I wanted it for a 17 inch laptop and it fit but kinda tight, but it will work!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems to be fine, will know more after it is used awhile.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? It was missing the cord case, but when I call they sent it out right away.
Like the longer handle. The handle seems a little flimsy but if adequate care is exercised it should be OK. There is a trade off causing the inside to be a little small in order to have the external zipper compartment. I would prefer a little larger interior. Want to be clear I have only used it 2 weeks. Time will tell the final verdict.
- How accurate was the sizing? Correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Only having used it 2 weeks it is difficult to correctly rate the quality. It seems satisfactory at this time.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Nothing obvious at this time.
This laptop case does not have as much padding around the computer storage area that I would like to have and there is no way to snug it up. It also has kind of an old, boxy look, not very attractive. There is plenty of room inside but again, its just kind of boxy-like, not compartmentalized.