My priority was a very lightweight roller bag for carry-on. This bag was advertised as 3.4 lb, and Overstock personnel "confirmed" that 3.4 lb was correct. The bag came with a tag stating that it weighs 7.5 lb. This is the accurate weight. It is also quite small for a 22" bag. My husband has a larger SKYway bag at 4 lb. The zippers do not function well, the wheels are low quailty, and the retracting handle takes up a lot of interior space.
It looks really nice, but was very small both height and width.
- How accurate was the sizing? not 22 inches more like 19 inches
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
22 inches is the magic number for overhead carryon if you want to maximize what you can get in a normal overhead wheels-in (and in some others sideways. This is a fine bag, nicely built, comfy carry handles. But it is an inch shorter across and two inches less tall than my old Travelpro 22 that has gone around the world with me.
- How accurate was the sizing? Not accurate - noticeably smaller than a Travelpro 22 that fits snugly in a full-sized overhead compartment
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. otherwise quality seems solid
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yup