It fits perfectly. The giraffe print I got is super cute, it doesn't look tacky or anything. And it feels pretty thick, and almost gel like. The stitching looks a little strange, but there is no problems. I like it, I just wanted to cover my laptop because I put it in my backpack often, and I don't want it to get scratched or anything like that.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it feels like it could be gel filled or something. its nice
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no defects
This laptop sleeve is sold as being reversible and to fit up to 13.75" laptop...and there is no way it will! Mine is 12.75 and I couldn't get it on at all, let alone be able to slip the "envelope top" over it. This will work for a small "netbook" but not a MacBook. The stitchHing is not very good, and I can see that it would pull apart after only a few uses, especially if being used in reverse mode.
- How accurate was the sizing? not accurate at all
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not well sewn
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no
The first time this item arrived, even tho' the paperwork on the outside of the box said it was the netbook sleeve, what was inside was a duffle bag - in the same print. We sent it back, and then TWO netbook sleeves arrived, in separate boxes. Still working on getting the 2nd one returned. The sleeve itself is very good quality, and my 7th grade daughter loves the giraffe print. Time will be the true test of whether it lasts all year as she hauls it to school every day, but so far, it looks great!