Wheels work well, lightweight. I purchased this set specifically so I would have a nice carryon. We ended up voluntarily checking bags at the gate and the bags did great.
- How accurate was the sizing? Seems to be correct size.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No problems.
This is the best luggage I have ever owned. Not onlhy is the luggage exceptional to look at (always getting compliments) but the luggage held up perfectly on a trip to the other side of the globe with transfers. They look the same as they did when I unpacked them. The quality is top notch and the price tags on the largest bag was more than I paid for the whole set. There is an extra zipper so that the width of the bag can be extended and in the pink luggage a very cute pink dotted liner that zipped up on one side. The luggage is very light weight so I did not go over my luggage weight yet it is amazingly sturdy. After I took my trip to see how they would hold up, I immediately purchase the same set of luggage for my husband (he just wouldn't agree to the cute pink though).
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Top Notch
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
Purcashed this luggage for a last minute trip for my daughter. I placed my order on a Friday for her departure the nexr friday. I was concerned she wouldn't get them in time, but they were delivered on Thursday evening. Packed and in Vegas by Friday morning! So Happy it all turned out good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was great. Better than expected.
my review is just know that you as with anything, get what you pay for. I sure wish I could find some luggage that would last longer than a year!
- How accurate was the sizing? very.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I was so excited when I got my luggage! That went to disappointment when on the last leg of my trip, the logo got busted off, so now there is a hole! Also it scratches real easy. :(
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
I got my luggage in time for my overseas trip to London. I was very excited when I got it. The suitcases are hardshell and look gorgeous. However, I 3 quams already: 1) they scuff very easily so after just one trip the bottom of my suitcase looked pretty banged up (I can imagine what it will look like after 10 more trips) 2) the "expandable" part of the suitcase is made of a thin material that I am sure after several times of expanding and "overstuffing" the suitcase will easily rip, but who knows, only time will tell 3) the top 1/2 of the inside of the suitcase is not a shallow top with a zippered "pocket" if you will, instead it is literally the other half of the suitcase and it has a small liner that zips everything into it, which with time, I'm sure will all rip apart and then 1/2 of my suitcase will be rendered useless. Normal suitcases have one side that is at least 3/4 of the depth of the suitcase that you lay everything in and the "lid" if you will, has a pocket with a zippered area that you slide some things into that stay in that pocket, but in this suitcase, BOTH sides are the same depth so the "top half" is enclosed with this small linen material that you zip over your belongings before flipping that lid full of half your suitcase on top of the other half. I just don't see that TOP zippered area holding for the long haul, but again, time will tell. OVERALL: You get what you pay for and I think they are fairly sturdy suitcases and for $$$ (w/shipping incl), for 3 suitcases, I think it's a pretty fair deal! I travel a LOT so I should be able to tell how they do within a year's time or less, by which time I'll have at least 5-8 more trips under my belt.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice hard shell (but scuffs easily) & strange inside lining for top 1/2 of suitcase
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes until I traveled with it
Bought the red. Inside is PeptoBismo Pink with white polka dots. Great for a 4 year old girl. Not so great for a middle age male. Returned product. Too bad the description doesn't show the inside of each color to prevent problems like this.
Loved the bright colors, they make this luggage easy to identify. I've already used the carry on twice. It was so light! easy to lift into the overhead even stuffed full! Very happy with the amount of items I could roll and pack into this little bag! Can't wait to use the bigger sizes.
- How accurate was the sizing? exactly as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality - but no luggage lasts me very long
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no defects
Got it for my son for his year abroad and he loves it - It is bright and attractive and strong He loves the way it has two areas to pack. I wish there was one more size!
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. hardy and attractive
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Seem to be
I bought this set for my sister in Purple and it is strong but not to heavy. It glides smoothly upright or pulling it. It holds a lot of stuff and great for traveling which we have done a lot. This is a good buy and continues to serve us well.
I bought this luggage on someone's recommendation. I thought the price was pretty good for what I was getting. I bought 2 sets, in pink and orange. When the boxes arrived, we opened them and were hit with an awful petroleum smell. It's been 3 weeks and I'm still trying to get the smell out. As I type, I have one of the large suitcases sitting open on my back porch. I've used Febreeze and it did nothing. My trip isn't until January, but it's ridiculous that this should be happening. I don't want to return the pieces but if I can't get rid of this smell, I will have to. There was a sticker on each piece of luggage that said it's manufactured using a chemical that is known to be carcinogenic in California. I was a bit surprised as Overstock.com doesn't state this in the description. I'm not too worried about it, though. So I'm a bit disappointed so far. The cases are more flimsy than I expected but the wheels work great. The sides are not really that hard and they're held together by the zippers. If you're looking for cheap luggage, this is it. If you're looking for something nice, I'd look for another product.