I was initially attracted to this luggage because of the price; color; and pattern (in that order). However, I was highly skeptical about how well the pieces would hold up. I honestly did not expect the set to last as long as it has. What a great surprise!! With four trips under our belts and one coming up next week, this luggage has become one of the few things that my 10-year old daughter and I can agree on. The pieces are extremely lightweight; expand easily; and qualify as carry-on pieces. So...you save up front and as you use it.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing is accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality appears to be able to withstand the pressures of the Tween on the go.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes.
I purchased this luggage for my 12 year old daughter who attends a boarding school. Her favorite color is purple so I thought it'd be perfect for her and I WAS RIGHT! She loves it, and it's perfect for her (not to big/bulky).
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far so good
Luggage was purchased as a gift for my niece. She loved the color and design. She spends more time traveling than most children her age so it was important to me that she likes her luggage.
- How accurate was the sizing? Right on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very satisfactory.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Seems ok so far.