I love the color of the bag, it would make it easy to spot if I were to check the bag on a flight. I bought it for the sole purpose of carry-on luggage use. It has some flaws. Your clothes shift when you roll it since it is a end grab roller. It isn't a big deal just makes it hard for the bag to balance when I let go of the roller handle when it's in use. The bag will fall over if it is not filled to maximum capacity. So I had to set it against a wall or chair a couple of times when I was standing and didn't want to hold the handle any longer. I LOVE the straps on the top that can secure a jacket or possible shoes to the outside of the bag. Its a quick solution to not having to rummage threw your bag if you are cold on the flight or in the terminal. The pockets on the side are also great since they were used to hold my liquid products which made going threw security much easier. For the most part I really like this bag. I would recommend it to those who want a duffel/roller bag.
- How accurate was the sizing? It was a little bigger than a normal carry on back. I had to put it under a few planes when I've taken it on trips or had to take some items out of the bag. So the key is don't fill it to maximum capacity if you want to use it as a carry on bag.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I haven't used it enough to write a reliable review for this portion. But, the bag is holding up great so far.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes, as far as I could tell.
This duffel bag holds so much for its size. Love all the pockets and the wheels make it so convenient to carry around. Also the color and design is sooo nice, I've been gettin so many compliments when I take it out. The only reason I didn't give this a 5star rating is because there was a smal rip on the inside of the bag. Otherwise, I would surely recommend this to a friend
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate measurements
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no it wasn't