I took this bag as a carry on to California for a week. I was flying standby and wanted a bag that was small enough to take on the plane but large enough to fit a weeks worth of clothes into. This bag was perfect. It fit perfectly in the over head but also fit under the seat if I needed it to. I was able to fit my clothes in there and two pairs of shoes as well . The quality of the bag was great it didn't tear or even get dirty from all the moving I did with it. This bag was a awesome buy and price is very affordable. I'm very happy I bought this bag and I highly recommend it to any one.
- Did the product fit true to size? yes It was exactly the size that was stated
- How is the quality of the product? great quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no defects
I recieved my bag,the smell is overwhelming of chemical smell.I had to put outside it made me ill.The size is smaller then I thought, don't think it will hold a week worth of clothes, more like a weekender bag,the material is cheap. The only thing I can say good about this bag is I like the zebra print. If the smell doesn't go away I will be returning because I can't carry it on the plane smelling like that.
- How accurate was the sizing? THOUGHT WOULD BE BIGGER
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. LOOKS CHEAP
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? CHEMICAL SMELL REALLY STINKS
I would give a 5 but on my trip I noticed there was a big knife type rip on the side. Too late to do anything about it. Inspect carefully. ON the positive side, had to slide in front of me and the bag fits well and is easy to maneuver. Was able to fit my pocketbook in there and all my stuff for the plane ride.