If you need a casual carry-on bag then this is for you. It has two pockets on the front and one on each end. The back side doesn't have a pocket. All have sturdy zippers. It measure 19 x 10 x 81/2 inches. My only criticism is the cheap cardboard that supports the bottom of the bag. I think it's priced right.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No defects I could see
Bought this for my daughter for Christmas. It arrived promptly and looks adorable. It is perfect for weekend trips and has lots of pockets. The back, sides and bottom of the bag are solid black which you can't tell from the picture but does not detract from the look of the bag. She really likes it.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice bag for the price
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
It's pretty much just a duffle bag. There are pockets, there are straps. The best part of this bag is that the tag says, 'Made in Amerisa'...which is pretty funny.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fine
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yea
Just a note, durability is a 4 merely because I haven't gotten the chance to use it. It seems pretty sturdy though. The print is so cute and I love the size of it because when the strap is extended all the way, I can cross it over my chest and it sits right at my hip. It's small enough that it's no more bulky than a backpack, but the space is more versatile than a normal backpack. Very pleased with this product.
It is cute, but flimsy. Also I'm not crazy about the shape. It is tall but narrow. I would've preferred wider and shorter for easier packing. I am about to take it on a trip and I hope it holds up. The material is pretty thin and flimsy.