This is a nice suitcase. Fairly sturdy. And definitely beautiful. However, I think it is a bit expensive for the average quality. You are paying for the looks, somewhat. It functions pretty well, so far. (I've taken it on one road trip.) But the wheels wobble, which bothers me. The spinner function works well, and the wheels appear to be attached well and aren't necessarily flimsy, but when you wheel it behind you in-line, the whole suitcase wobbles! This bothers me because the case was so expensive. I will keep it, though, as it suits my needs and seems sturdy. It is very nice looking, too, and definitely distinctive.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quality, mostly.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? I think so. It does wobble a bit.
I love this bag - found it in a casino and should have bought it then as they would not ship it if you weren't there in person to pay. I travel most weeks for work and am a very good packer - toting more than 1 bag anywhere is a pain! Bag has great spinner wheels and is perfect for easily rolling down center aisle of a plane. Fits easily in overhead compartments and is both sturdy and stylish. This is not a bag I'd recommend checking although it is not a bag defect - just checked for the first time and American broke off one of the wheels. It is with thm now being repaired...
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well made
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
Just perfect for travel. Bought it for my mom and when I personally saw it when I went to visit, I want one now :)
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? very good quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes