This is a great duffel bag. This is perfect for international travel, outdoors events, and anything else. But most of all, it is perfect for extended trips because it can contain a lot. The only thing I worry about is filling it with so much that I won't be able to carry it.
- How accurate was the sizing? It was way bigger than I thought it was going to be, but that's ok.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality. It is very sturdy and durable. I don't worry about it breaking at all.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes.
Sometimes when we travel a suitcase just doesn't cut it. Especially if we have winter gear for the family and every pound the airline allows counts. This bag is a super durable, high quality and is much larger than I expected. We just spent the weekend visiting my son at college and packed an airbed in it, sleeping bag and extra sweatshirts. I may even buy the next smaller size just in case.
Well I'm an independent run and gun filmmaker. I needed a large size duffel that could hold all of my film accessories while maintaining strength. This bag is massive and is roomy enough to fit three tripods, slider, Dolly's and lights! Love it
I needed a soft side large duffel bag that I could use to take stuff one way and bring it back empty by folding it and putting it into other luggage. This fits the bill. I haven't used it yet but appears to have strong sturdy materials and construction for what it is.
I purchased two of these for my kids going to summer camp. They are huge and can fit quite a lot of items. They are nice quality and I am hoping to use them for many years to come! The only reason I gave it 4 stars was because I am waiting until my kids get back from camp to see how well the bags held up. I am sure that they will be fine and I will be back to change my rating (if allowed).
I just recieved these to take to florida on vacation instead of heavy bulky suit cases. we go for 2 months so have to take lots of stuff and the suitcases take up too much room. When I opened these I saw shocked how hugh they were. I think they will be perfect. The fabric is very heavy and looks to be very strong...i hope they will be perfect.
- How accurate was the sizing? they are very long in size. will fit lots of stuff
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very well made, heavy
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes. no defects
It was a purchase ffffor my son in law and he loved it. Said it was much bigger than he thought but he wanted a big one.
- How accurate was the sizing? It was bigger than I thought
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is very well made
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? as far as I can see
I purchased this bag to haul around my firefighting turn-out gear. It easily holds all including helmet and scba mask bag, with room to spare.
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems well built. Time will tell.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
Needed large bag to carry med supplies to undeveloped part of world. Was able to fit a lot. Zipper seems strong, end bag handles make it easy for two ppl to carry. Shoulder strap is a plus. It comes with a cute nylon tote bag in which you can carry the folded (empty) ove-rsized bag. So far, I'm very pleased! Thank you!
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Appears to be high quality material and zipper. Handles and shoulder strap are a plus.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Appears to be free of manufacturer defects
I purchased 2 of these duffel bags for our kids that were moving to Jamaica for missions. The bags are gigantic and carried everything they needed to take. They have made a couple of trips back & forth with these bags and they are holding up perfectly. The size exceeded our expecations.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurately huge
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality material with reinforced seams
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
I bought this very large duffel bag for my grandson. He wanted something BIG to store and transport his hunting gear. This was the perfect solution. It is big enough to hold all his gear/accessories. I know his dad is pleased as this will keep all things together and he won't have to be searching for things next hunting season as it will all be stored in his bag. The duffel is well made. I did purchase the two year warranty, however because of the good construction I doubt if it'll be used. The bag was priced extremely competitively. We'll be giving this one an A+.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was true
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made bag
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No defects
I have a gazebo screen room that has very long poles and the large screen house with tent stakes. It came in a nylon reinforced plastic bag that was so skinny, that it took two people with all of their strength to put it back into that bag. Nearly impossible. So when I found this 42" bag, that had a top zipper and another compartment in the front with a zipper, I decided to give it a try. The poles for my gazebo room were 38", but very bulky and heavy. This bag was perfect. The poles fit in there and the large screen room and the stakes with room to spare. Much better quality than I had expected for the price. And it came in red, exactly the color that I wanted. If you have a lot of gear (sports equipment, fishing gear, playground equipment, etc.) this bag will more than suffice. It is roomy with a capital R!
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was exactly as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of this XL duffle bag far exceeded my expectations! A very large, durable, and well made/sturdy bag. Very nice.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? absolutely free of any defects.
42 inches is really big. I could probably zip myself into this bag. I bought two to to use for the bedding we take up to camp; sleeping bag, blanket, sheets and two pillows. One for each of us. But it all fits into one bag. The quality is excellent. Our friends bought a couple name brand ones that they paid 4 times as much for and the quality is the same.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no defects
The product shipped much faster than advertised which was a really nice perk. The product itself massive. I used it to fly across country and move into college. There was so much room that it reached the 50 lb limit before filling up. No complaints so far.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It seems to be very durable and sturdy.
Used for sleep away camp. Strong and fits a lot. Packed sheets, blanket, beach and bath towels, pillow and still room for a ton of clothes. Good price. Only thing I didn't like is that it smelled like plastic (chemicals) when it came. The bag is all folded up inside a plastic case, which is nice and compact for storage, but I think this contributed to sealing in the manufacturing smell. Need to air it out before you use it.
It was nice and big. My daughter's camp chair, sleeping bag, and all the items for her 4 week camp fit in 2 with room to spare. Liked the rubber pads on the bottom, the cinch straps across the top, and the fact that it was a good size but not too big. I could still carry it without a problem.
This is the third bag we have purchased! It is as described and better. My son fit his tent and the poles into it easily for storage and travel. The other two are about to make their 3rd trip to overnight camp and are still good as new! Great bag, great value!