I purchased this backpack for my son who started 4th grade this year. I knew he had several books he was going to have to carry on a daily basis. The second week of school and the bottom of the backpack is already splitting and has a big hole in it plus the handle is already loose and the pop up button in the middle already broke. Needless to say I am on a mission to find another one that will hopefully last till December. Didn't work for us.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
Seems like a very sturdy backpack. The real proof will be from Sept. through June of next year - 5th grade. So far it's made it through a month of 4th grade and is still in perfect condition.
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Seems to be very sturdy. So far it's made it through the last month of 4th grade. Looks like it will make it all the way through 5th, as well.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
This backpack works very well for me. I take my college books to work with me every day and they are heavy. It is so much easier to use the backpack on wheels. It is high quality and is so far holding up very well. There is plenty of room for my books, papers and even holds my lunch. Great product.