This was a cheap buy. I like the color and the 360 wheels. But overall it feels flimsy and thin. I also didn't appreciate the disclosure card inside stating that this product is known to cause serious health hazards in California due to the chemicals in the product. I wish the disclosure was on the website unless I missed it or I would not have bought it.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. expected it to be bigger for some reason
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes but had a strange odor
I really love this carry on! Spinners are so much easier to maneuver through the airport than two wheel luggage. It is easier to keep an eye on your luggage when you can wheel it in front or beside you. I travel internationally about once a year and continental more frequently. This item is durable, has outside pockets for easy access, and is a lot roomier inside than it looks. I got the lavender colored one, which is a light color and after one trip it shows scuff marks sustained at the airport. I would have given this item 5 stars but the handle felt a little more loose than I think it should. Before my next trip I'll poke around and see if I can find a screw to tighten
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was accurate. It fit in the overhead compartment with no problem.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far, I have only used this once on a trip to Mexico. It seems to be of pretty good quality; sturdy, rolls easily, it's semi hard and would not be easy to crush contents. The only reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because the handle seems a little bit loose. I had no problems with it on my trip but will poke around and see if I can find a screw to tighten before traveling again.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? As far as I know, there are no defects.
I bought two of these so far, one purple and one blue. (For my Daughters) I really should buy one for myself. (I love the WHEELS on the bottom) My old carry-on just has two wheels the 4 Or 8 technically, wheels allow you to scoot the thing on the ground when you are waiting in lines (which everyone is) this has an expandable zipper along the side which you can give it 1-2" more space. It's a SEMI hard Case.. But since you are using this as your Carry On it's Perfect, It has a Locking Handle Up/Down and lots of cool pockets. The only Negative thing I could say is the Luggage tag system It's like a hidden slider. I suggest buying a luggage tag anyway. I got some cute ones at DXdotCom I really should buy one for myself, but I hate giving up my old friend whom I've traveled so many places. (Luggage that is)
This is not as good as my old Olympia carry on. They have eliminated pockets on the inside, as well as the outside, so it is not configured well. It is basically one big carry on with 2 outside SMALL pockets.
- How accurate was the sizing? average
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems ok so far - used once
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
I wanted a new carry-on roller suitcase that would take heavy travel and be easy to use. This one met my needs perfectly.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High Quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
This was a gift for my niece who will be going away to college next fall. She loves it and my sister does, too (had to convince sis it was for niece, not her). So, I have no personal experience with this suitcase. But purchased it based on description.
I received the product about three weeks ago and I am very pleased.... I am so pleased that I plan on buying additional sizes from this manufacturer. The luggage is very durable and light weight. Glad I made this decision.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is actually better in quality than I expected.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes, it was free of manufacturer defeats.