I purchased this piece of luggage based on the print figuring that it would stand out at the airport and for the spinner wheels. HOWEVER, after only one DOMESTIC trip at the aiport, one of the wheels cracked and the handle would no longer expand. This was before even one full trip- so half the time I had to push the luggage around versus pull it upright. I called Overstock about it, and since it was outside the 30 day return period, nothing can be done. AND PLEASE NOTE- there is NO MANUFACTURER's warranty of any sort from Nicole Miller. I blame myself for not being more careful, but at the same time who wants luggage that is only guaranteed for 30 days? And what reputable luggage has no manufacturer's warranty? So I hope I can help you to make a better decision than I did..... buyer beware. Go for something more reputable.
- How accurate was the sizing? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor- doesn't fulfill its intended use. Not built to withstand normal airport use.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
Overstock was great! Fast shipping, just as described and was a great price. It was my first time using this site and i definitely will use it again.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Free of defects
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes