After looking for weeks for a large black bag w/ outside pockets for flying I found this bag. It is large and has those outside pockets that make it so much easier to access those many needed items I need while traveling. The inside is large enough for my laptop and has several inside pockets. The "downside" is that "it looks VERY cheap"........It arrived yesterday and even though it has a tag hanging from it that says "leather" it is NOT......it is that nasty "Chinese leather" that is manmade plastic. (They break down leather products and mix w/ chemicals to produce this stuff.) So....if you don't mind carrying a bag that looks like it came from Canal Street but has good design features then this might work for you. ...But for PLASTIC it is overpriced !
I purchased this bag in orange to use for all of my work necessities. I can fit all of my folders, pens, phone and a small snack/drink in there. It does have a place for a computer, but I usually carry my laptop separately or it would be too tight of a fit in the bag. Otherwise, it is a really beautiful, functional bag. The color is amazing and I get tons of compliments on it.
Love this bag. Very nice genuine leather so I don't have to worry about the faux color peeling later. Very roomy, legal size file folders fit nicely. Padded open section for laptops allow easy access at airport security. Front pockets provide easy access to smartphones or blackberries.
- How accurate was the sizing? N/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality genuine leather
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
My Sister Loved This Briefcase. She Said It Had Enough Pockets, Sleeves For Computer And Folders. SHe Said It Was Perfect!
- How accurate was the sizing? It was perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it had everything she wanted and needed. It is durable and looks very well made.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? To my knowledge, yes.