This laptop case is exactly what I needed. As a teacher, I have work that I cart to and from school, and an over the shoulder bag was starting to be too heavy. The area for the laptop is secure and protects the laptop. I do have to limit the amount that I take home, but that's not a bad thing either!
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was accurate. I haven't used the case detached from the frame, but I have no complaints about the size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality seems sturdy. I've only had it for a month, but nothing has torn or malfunctioned.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
The bag is all I expected it would be. The description is accurate. Getting the wheels off and on requires three zippers so it isn't especially fast to do but the design is stable. The wheel base is wide enough so the bag doesn't tip sideways when turning corners. One thing that I was concerned about is the length of the handle. I'm not particularly tall (6') but I take pretty long strides when walking. If a rolling bag handle is too short I annoyingly kick the bag with my heal. The handle on this bag is long enough that I haven't kicked it with my heal yet.
- How accurate was the sizing? 100% a little thicker than I'd like but I knew what I was buying.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes