It sounds like a freight train coming down the hallways. When rolling on carpet it's fine but on tiled floors (in offices; airports) it's so loud that it draws attention.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Wonderful quality leather
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? The wheels are INCREDIBLY loud.
I purchased this to save my back and not have to carry something clunky or risk damaging my computer. The bag is very well laid out and while I had to initially kind of wrestle with it to open it up since it was a little stiff, it is easy to organize and the computer section is well padded and logically located.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The product is beautifully made, the leather is stiff but with use should soften. The only drawback is that it is heavy to load and unload into a car, plane, etc.
I was very pleased with this rolling briefcase/laptop case. It was as attractive as the image above and more organized storage within than I expected. It is easy to maneuver and fairly light weight.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The briefcase is attractive and well made. It has a lot of storage and is easy to use.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
I bought this briefcase for my wife. She wanted a nice looking case on wheels because she carries a laptop and several other heavy items. She is very happy with this case and really likes this case. The leather is beautiful and there is plenty of room to carry all of her stuff. She has received many compliments from her co-workers. I can't give it five stars, however, for one reason. The telescopic handle is very flimsy. Frankly, I would be surprised if it doesn't break within a year or two of daily use. I would urge McKlein to use a higher-quality handle, even if it raises the cost of the product.
This is an excellent value for the money. It's a leather that should soften over time and has a beautiful and professional appearance. The handle extends and retracts so easily. The zippers open and close smoothly. It's not too big and holds my belongings very nicely. I bought the red, which is like a wine-red color. I'm very happy with it.
I love the style and color of the bag. It rolled nicely as well. The only problem is that it is not big enough on the inside. The leather is very inflexible and does not lend itself well to putting items in the bag. The main issue I have with this bag is that when the handle is extended, all of the contents inside your bag are exposed to the elements. So if it rained my papers and items inside would get wet. It is very pretty but just not practical for business.
I purchased this laptop case as a Christmas present for my sister. She thought it was spectacular.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality leather.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? The cart is perfect.