When I first received it in the mail I thought they must have sent me the wrong product because it was in a tiny box. I was so surprised when I opened it. That backpack was folding into the small pouch that you see in the front. So not only was it great that you could just pop it in your luggage in case you needed an extra bag but that shows you how light weight it is. I was looking for something super light weight for a trip to DC. I am always traveling and I get sick of carrying around a heavy purse. This backpack was perfect, super light weight. I actually brought the second one along and let my mother use it. My only complaint is I wish it had more sections on the outside to keep stuff handy instead of having to always go inside.
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good constuction
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
I wanted something for traveling, very small and light that would not take up too much room in my purse and would unfold into a backpack, if needed. I can shed an early morning sweater, carry books or maps and water, and leave my hands free. This is perfect. Not cute but functional.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Have not used it yet, but it does seem just fine