I liked that this suitcase was big enough for what I needed and different so it's noticeable...BUT the extending handle broke the first time I used it. It's very chintzy and I had a feeling it wouldn't last long, but I wasn't expecting the first time. I had to get my suitcase to the car at the airport after my trip in a very awkward way. I wouldn't recommend buying this and I'm going to ask for my money back.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's questionable
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Visibly, yes
I am still packing for my trip and am loving this bag. There is so much room and pockets for organizing while packing. I have not gotten to the airport yet, but am confident that this bag will hold up well. I LOVE that it is different from other bags and will be easy to spot at "baggage claim".
- How accurate was the sizing? Size is perfect for me for a 2 week trip.
I love the uniqueness of this bag, and it is super easy to find at baggage claim- and fun to watch everyone else point and admiring while waiting for their luggage. The 360 degree wheels are helpful. This is a BIG BIG BIG suitcase, though, so make sure you know if you need one this big! I would've gone down as size if I had realized how big 28" actually is. Other than that, I love it!
- Did the product fit true to size? I didn't measure what 28 inches would look like, but this suitcase is huge. Definitely big enough for a long trip, or two people going on a short trip.
- How is the quality of the product? Very high quality.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes.