This was the first time I have purshased a product ( suite case) online I like going into department stores and seing and feeling what Im about to buy, But saw this Jenni Chan suite case online and loved what I read about it, also loved the style, so was very pleased when I got it. was everything I exspected, very pleased with my purshases.
- How accurate was the sizing? The size was just right for what I needed it for, not bulky or heavy
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was very good and looked very expensive, color was great
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Didnt see any defects, or any damage on product
I love the size and features of the Jenni Chan Luggage. It is the right size of luggage for my use especially on short vacation trips. I received my order in the beginning of October and use it 3 vacation trips. On my last trip which is a Christmas celebration with family and friends, the zipper tab for the main luggage compartment BROKE - mind you, this is the 3rd time I've used this luggage. I've contacted Overstock and they told me it is past their return time period so they gave me contact information for the manufacturer. I called, sent a photo and email to the manufacturer and was told that after they review the broken part, they will decide what the warranty will cover. I received an email back from the manufacturer stating that I should send $5 to them for the part that's broken so that they can send the part to me (must send by 1/14/2013). I just couldn't believe that I have to pay for a defective part. In addition, when I receive the part, I probably have to take the luggage to a shoe and luggage repair to get the luggage zipper tab fixed. That is an additional expense that I don't need at this time. I expected this suitcase to last me a long time but it didn't. I was going to buy the larger luggage because of the roll around feature but after this happened, I don't think I trust this brand again.
- How accurate was the sizing? Product Description on sizing is accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Product Quality is not good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Initially product was working fine but zipper tab broke after 3 uses.
I got compliments @ PGH & AtL airports and loved the bag for my laptopso far i am pleased...sometimes the handle sticks but I am getting the hang of it!
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? so far I am taking it to EUROPE in 10 days....if it fails I will be disappointed and need help....
I just returned from my first trip using this bag. It definitely is a large carry-on and I was slightly worried that the airlines would make me check it. But luckily no one approached me about it. I think it's the depth that makes it seem larger than other carry-ons. Other than the worrysome size, the bag suited all my needs.
I bought this bag and the computer bag several months ago. I love this set!! It is the perfect carryon set -I can pack a ton of stuff and still have some room. I'm sorry I already a larger suitcase because I would love to have the entire set.