Bought this cute backpack for my great nephew. Can't wait for him to start daycare. A lot of room for blanket, change of clothes etc.
- How accurate was the sizing? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks great
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
I ordered this backpack because my son does not carry bags on his back and I needed something on wheels that he could pull instead for his first year of school. The bag is made of good quality materials. It is very practical with a big pocket, a small front pocket and the side mesh pockets. The wheels are indeed quiet and the bag rolls easily. I absolutely LOVE the handle: it locks in place but more importantly it has two settings to pull, one perfect for a young child and one perfect for an adult (I'm 5'9" and I don't have to bend to pull it!). I also love that the straps can be detached and stored, so they are not in the way when you roll the bag and don't get caught and damaged by the wheels. And finally it's a really original and fun looking backpack (which counts!!). The only downside was the price. The original price is fairly high to begin with, but for a quality bag it's not bad, but being in Canada, I had to pay taxes, shipping and handling and it ended up doubling the price of the bag!
- How accurate was the sizing? The bag is the size recommended by the school for a child starting pre-k (although it looks big for my 3 1/2-year-old)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality fabrics, wheels, handle, everything feels sturdy.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No defects whatsoever!