I expected to love this bag, but I don't. I have a large Toshiba Satellite laptop (17") and this bag fits it perfectly while most other bags I've tried are far too small... so that is certainly a plus (it's the only reason I chose this specific bag); however, the other compartments are very oddly shaped and oddly placed. Also, if you're looking for a rich green, this isn't it. Perhaps my monitor's color is more saturated than it should be, but the green in the picture doesn't match the actual green of the bag. The bag is more of a muted, olive, army green. Not my style... but like I said, this bag fits the purpose well and I plan to keep using it! If, like me, you are simply looking for a bag that will fit your laptop because you've had trouble finding one elsewhere, this bag fits the bill! Just don't expect to love it.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems to be good quality.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes.
I love the color of the bag, it's actually a grayer green than the picture. Good color for women or men. Nice compartments in the bag and good straps. Eco makes a larger bag in this same model and color. I like this size for a female.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect -fits my new 17" computer perfectly. Nice size.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good. Like the material.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes. Zippers and clips work well.
Description of this product is "17 inch Laptop Backpack" so imagine my surprise when my 17" lDell aptop did NOT fit. I could not get the zipper closed. So be careful when you purchase this product for your 17" laptop. To bad. The color and quality appeared to be very good. Now need to go thru the hassle and expense of returning it.
- How accurate was the sizing? Not Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Appeared to have good quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes