bought this for my sister because she loved mine and she travel a lot.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I have a set and this was for a gift...love mine
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
Great luggage. Have already purchased 3 pieces of Heys luggage and won't stop yet. Great gifts as well.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Love the smooth ease of the pull handle raising and lowering. The light weight of body is good too.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes.
I don't travel with anything but Heys. This case did the job for a 5 days trip to NYC and I didn't have to check a bag. Holds tons of clothing, etc. to travel with.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect Match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The Best!
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes.
The plastic laminate on this bag was peeling off when I took it out of the box. I am returning it to exchange for a solid color in same style which does not have the laminate. The bag is lightweight which is its biggest selling point for me, so worth trying again in different model.
I looked for an attractive carry-on that was as light as possible, and this certainly met my expectations for those criteria. The one (slight) dissatisfaction is that it is somewhat cumbersome on the security line for quickly removing laptop and baggie of toiletries. It doesn't unzip and zip up easily -- you need to slow down and lay it down flat to repack and zip. I love how light it is, and how easily it wheels around.
The carry on fits exactly in the overhead bin in the planes. The design turned heads in the airport! Luggage seems durable, zippers looking also durable. There is a TSA lock , so you could lock your luggage before checking in the luggage ( i'm hesitating to do it because they will put on scratches on it!).For a trip of 2 days there is enough room for clothes. The handle looks also durable and can be pulled out till a convinient height for a 5'8.
Warning!!! The picture on the website looks 1 million times better than it does in person. It was almost laughable to see the design in person. This was intended to be a gift and I had to return it becasue there was no way I could give something that ugly with a straight face. The website makes it look iridescent which gave it a certain "bling" appeal; however, in person that effect fell flat and it looked dull and drab. The bag was good quality and Overstock accepted the return so I have no complaints. I am just hoping to warn others of falling into the same trap I did. Of course it is a personal preference thing, but I can't imagine too many people would be excited about it in person.