I used this luggage twice. On the second trip the large suitcase split all the way down the side. Check the reveiws on this and similar Heys luggage - this happens all the time! Funny how this is luggage (last time I checked used for travleling) and it doesn't hold up. Steer clear!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality
First, the pieces that hold the zipper tabs broke off. We continued to use them though it was hard to open/close them. Then, the back split on one of them. They are less than two years old and now I need to dispose of them. Don't waste your money.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes, at the time of purchase.
For a lightweight luggage set, I would definitely recommend this product. I was able to pack clothing for three people in the two larger bags. We checked the bags, they were a little scratched when we received them back, but nothing was broken on damaged inside, nor was the luggage damaged. I ordered the silver one, which worked well when trying to identify the bag on the conveyor belt. Handles seem sturdy, zippers, wheels and stitching. Definitely a good investment for our short trips when traveling light.
- How accurate was the sizing? True to Size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. For the costs, the quality of the product was good.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No Manufacturer defects.
The only complaint I have thus far is the shipping box was very flimsy and it actually wore through the box and on to the handle of the luggage. It really wasn't that bad, but it was noticeable, I figured it wasn't worth the hassle to send it back when eventually it would end up getting worn during use!
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems good, its a Christmas present so it hasn't been used yet
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
Overall the luggage was great quality and met our expectations. The biggest issue I have is that they sent the luggage in orange when I ordered teal and all of my confirmations stated teal, so I know I did order the correct color. However, it was too late to exchange as this was a gift and I did not have time to get the right color. If they needed to replace the color, there should have been a notification sent to me. I would recommend this product as Hess is great luggage that is light weight and very durable! All the pieces expand to hold a lot of clothing.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was accurate and what I expected.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was wonderful and loved that it exceeded my expectations
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? There were no defects
I ordered these rush before an unexpected trip. They sent me instead of 3 turquoise bags, one very small brown bag. I still had 2 days before my trip so i begged them to send them overnight but they wouldn't. What a MESS! I then had to drive all over LA to get bags the day before I left. Needless to say, I have a very bad taste in my mouth about O.co and might never order from them again. Nothing like being left stranded with no recourse! I can't actually review the products because I never got to see them.
- How accurate was the sizing? ?
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ?
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Don't know
The suitcaese set here is one of two suitcase sets ordered at the same time to be used for Christmas presents. The order for the second set, a different style, was confirmed at the same time and Overstock confirmed that the second set had been shipped. I was out of town at the time. When I arrived home Monday, December 19, this Heys set had arrived but the second set had not. When I complained that the second set had not arrived, Overstock said that they could not now supply me with the same item, as they no longer have the item in stock. This leaves me without what I ordered and paid for and had confirmed, when it is too late to get another set. The second set, the one that has yet to arrive, was a special priced item. Frankly, I think the whole thing was a scam, as Overstock has proven very lackadaisical about the entire matter and has not agreed to replace the set they failed to provide with one of comparable looks and value. So, no, I would not recommend Overstock to a friend. The least Overstock could do is offer a replacement at the same time and they have, instead, just taken the attitude of ho,hum, sister. It's your problem, not ours. Rosemary624
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Have not travelled with suitcases yet but the appearance, weight, special features are all good.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes