This is my fourth rolling laptop bag. They all, regardless of brand, seem to bear about 8-12 months (of continuous daily use through parking lots, sidewalks, snow, and rain) before the wheels wear out. I've had this one for about a month and so far it has been my favorite bag. One reason is the size - I want a rolling briefcase, not one of those chunky overnight bags. Despite being a true rolling briefcase, this bag's main pocket can hold both my laptop and my lunch. I also like how the handle stays up even when I'm not touching it. It won't take a lot of weight, but I can drape a scarf or other light object over the handle as I put on my coat without the handle collapsing. A third point is that the outer surface zips down to a smooth shape that is easy to slide under an airplane seat. It doesn't have jutting pockets or other features that will catch on things. This bag has inline skate wheels (rather than wide skateboard type wheels). They seem less likely to get gravel jammed in them, at least so far. All these points are minor, but I drag this bag around with me everywhere and the minor points make it more pleasant to work with. I hope this model is still available to buy again when this one wears out. If I could get replacement wheels I'd be able to use it for years.
I enjoy using this computer 'roller bag'. I was looking for a shoulder strap, lap top case on wheels and this bag is all that and more. Light weight, roomy and is efficiently divided. Pockets are systematically placed, easy zippers and a folder file included. Back velcro strap allows 'stacking' with other luggage is a huge plus. Wheels needed a little WD40, but everything functions perfectly. It is sturdy yet it is not bulky. Perfectly functional accent for a business person on the GO.
- How accurate was the sizing? On target
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality considering it is not made of leather
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? In great condition with no defects at all.
I bought this bag because it was the only one I could find that was reasonably priced with a shoulder strap. It is roomy and well-designed but the zippers and fabric make me think that it will not be with me long term. For now, it is a good value.
I ordered this bag because it had a padded shoulder strap, so that I can carry it on my shoulder. I chose this also because it said it was 8 inches deep. I was searching for an overnighter that had enough depth for me to put my documents and notebook. This is exactly what i was looking for.
I've had to return this bag twice! The first one had zippers that got stuck, went off track and the bag had some weird white threads shedding from it (go figure on a lack bag)... The replacement bag's handle frayed to the point it was hanging by a few threads after carrying the bag 3 days!!!! I must be a gluten for punishment because I ordered it again but let me explain why... The bag is a good size for my needs, it has the right amount of compartments, I didn't have an issue with the wheels or retractable handle and the shoulder strap comes in sooo handy. However, if bag #3 has any issues I'm kicking this bag and this company to the curb!!!! I'll do an update after using bag #3 for a few weeks...
I bought this to use as a book bag for college classes. I would love to carry all my books at once, but they just don't fit and would ruin it. So I have to plan around its smaller size to get the books I need into it, when I need them. The wide set wheels keep it from tipping when pulled. Keeping me from wearing out the sides like I did on my previous book bag. The handle works, but has me worried about its mechanism failing eventually. I have to make sure I'm not abusing it, not banging it down stairs, not twisting the handle too much. Other than concerns about keeping it operable over the long run, I am happy with it. If I get another review request in another month, we will see what the long term wear is. Bottom line? I bought the best priced, highest quality bag I could find. I got what I paid for. Its meets my needs.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing listed on the website was correct.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I'm finding a mediocre product. It didn't cost a mint, so it isn't built out of gold. But, I have to be sure I am not abusing it.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No defects.
I would recommend this briefcase to anyone who needs an occasional-use bag. The quality seems a little cheaper than I expected. However, for the amount money I spent, I feel that it is a good value.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate description of the briefcase.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality seems a little cheaper than I expected.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? The product is free of defects.
Great product and just what I needed to get my computer bag off my shoulder. I would recommend to a friend.
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
A good quality bag for it's pricepoint. Bought it to replace a cheap Targus laptop bag which I gave away to a friend. Happy to see that this bag was a better build quality than the targus bag. Wheels tracked straight unlike the Targus bag and the shoulder strap is an added plus to bags in this class.
- How accurate was the sizing? correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality meets price expectations...
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
Nice size, holds more than expected yet doesn't look big and bulky. Actuallly holds 17 inch laptop. Bought for daughter who is pretty rough on stuff, yet has held up very well.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate sized
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality for price
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No defects