So far so good. It seems to be a very well made and sturdy bag but only time will tell.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made and sturdy.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Found no defects
I bought this bag for an upcoming trip by plane. It was a weekend trip and this bag was big enough for all the clothes I needed, and it was small enough to be my carryon so I didn't have to pay the bag fee. I have used it several times since then and I love it.
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
This is the perfect bag for everyday use. It's a good size for carrying a book and a newspaper. There's plenty of room for a water bottle and for the small items that accumulate when shopping. All the pockets both inside and out keep the bag organized so I've never had to dig to find some small item at the bottom.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
Perfect carryon 'personal' bag. Smaller than a backpack so it easily fits under the seat in front of you, in a rental bike rack, or comfortably over the shoulder all day. Lightweight and can even be rolled / crushed / flattened / folded into a small space in your carryon. Strong stitching and assembly takes a lot of wear and tear. Material is nylon, not cotton as advertised, but it'll wear longer than plain cotton. Carry strap is sturdy webbing, attachment rings are sturdy. The handles were sewn a bit assymetrically so carrying by the handles feels a tiny bit lopsided, but they still easily fit onto the pullout handle of a carryon to hold it in place. Big enough to hold what you want to keep with you (travel papers, medication, toiletries) in case you get seperated from the carryon (overheads are too small, like on turboprops) as well as comfort items (snacks, earplugs, books) and even for shopping at your destination. Plenty of pockets but not so many you forget where stuff is, though there are no little organizers for pens, keys or the like. Flap pocket protects the side zipper from rain (and might slow a pickpocket), while the flap pocket itself is the length of the bag (even though the pictured strap appears to make it two pockets) and the flap straps help compress the bag if need be. End pockets can fit waterbottles, though they're wide and shallow enough that the bottles don't stay in snugly and can fall out if you're not careful. In between trips it's a decent gym or commuter bag. Well worth the price.
I ordered one for an overseas trip to stash umbrella, small camera bag, snacks, chargers/adapters, guidebook, and small souvenirs. Good quality (canvas) with plenty of zippered pockets. More compact than I expected, but still pretty roomy and closures are pretty secure from pick pockets.
I expected a much more detailed bag, and for some reason I thought it would be a bit larger. It was far to small for my needs.
- How accurate was the sizing? Not very accurate, was too small and not enough pockets
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality not up to your standard
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No defects