This looks just as it does in the picture, but I guess I should have expected that it doesn't have any structure to it - it is just fabric. That is good if you want to pack it flat (empty) for travel or something, but I wanted something that would stand up a little better when not full for daily use. Also, the top opening is a bit smaller and harder to access than I need when I'm trying to put in papers, jacket, etc. for my toddler in a hurry. The construction is fine - just not right for my intended use (as a daycare/preschool backpack for my 2 yr old).
- How accurate was the sizing? fine on length, but opening is on the small side
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fine
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
A lovely little bag, just perfect for my son to take to Kindy.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks well made and like it will last
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes