My 4-year old wanted a rolling backpack for Christmas and loves this! The compartments are easy for him to open, and it rolls nicely. A few minor complaints: the shoulder straps (off white) drag on the floor when he rolls the backpack, unless I tie them up with string. Also, since the bag material is canvas, I worry how it will wear with time. But it is cute and seems to be pretty good quality.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
The reason for my decision to buy this bag was because my 7 year old nephew needed a suitcase and he also loves monkey's, and I though this bag would be sufficient. Although the description states that you can use it for clothes as a suitcase, it is entirely too small to pack clothes in it for a family trip. An overnight stay would be all it's good for; however I assume it would be a great spacious backpack for school; unfortunately this was not my purpose. Overall it is a very cute, strong, and nicely made backpack for your young one. My nephew likes to carry it on his back, which is another plus feature. It allows you to either roll it on the wheels or either wear it as a backpack, which is cool. Although its small for the purpose I wanted to use it for, I am definately satisifed with this item.
- How accurate was the sizing? a little smaller than listed
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. this is a great bag, good quality materials
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
My grandson loaded it up with his travel stuffed toys and pulled it around the house for hours. He is nearly two years old and really is a large hit.
- How accurate was the sizing? Correct sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It seems pretty well made, save one thing, the straps seem to get in the way of the wheels.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes, free from defects, pretty well made.