You definitely get what you pay for. The case had four squared seam marks on the top of case (about 2"X2"). Other than that it was ok. It protects the MacBook like we wanted.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Had seam marks
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
The snap on case looks nice for the price you pay, clear quality except for a few seams on the top part of the case. It fits well and makes me feel as if my computer is protected well, but it does make my computer feel bulkier now, which I am not a fan of. The screen protector works well, but the microfiber cleaning cloth that came with it was AWFUL, it left dust all over my screen so now my screen protector has lots of dust and air bubbles trapped under it, so it looks permanently dirty.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image was unclear as to what the product looked like.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? NO. Plastic seams are visible on the snap on case, unattractive.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes