I used this daily for one semester - it is heavy (yes, it has wheels, but if you have to go up stairs a lot, it can be a pain to carry), the straps broke after one week of use, so I couldn't use it as a backpack, the wheels also broke the last week of classes - would not recommend
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? ?
I love this rolling backpack. I use it a daily as a non-traditional carryall for all of my teaching needs. My commutes are much easier now. My electronics are stored safely also. Honestly there are many things I may take along in addition such as a coffee cup, water bottle, umbrella, lunch etc. This is a must have for any teacher/daily commuter!
This backpack is made of high quality fabric with lots of storage components. Highly recommend.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? The handle was hard to open and the wheels were squeaky, so I returned and exchanged with the new one. The new one is perfect.
I love this and my back issues have all but disappeared since I am not carrying around a heavy backpack anymore!
- How accurate was the sizing? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a great bag and the handle height adjusts easily.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
I ordered the blue one, but the color looks much darker than the picture. It's bulky, and heavier than I thought. I wanted to return it but it is a "non-returnable" item. Couldn't tell from the website when I ordered it. Wish I could return it!
The measurments listed were not quite accurate. The space provided for the laptop is smaller than expected and it will not fit there. I have to put it in the main section. I measured my laptop and got the bag they said would fit. Had it fit correctly i would have rated it a 5 star.