Bought one for each of my kids. My daughter is a high school frosh and commutes with me into San Jose from the Peninsula. She needed something that would hold her Macbook, plus all her books and gear. This bag holds it all and I see no evidence of wear 2 months into the school year. She's hard on her things and this bag stands up to the abuse. We've had backpacks cost twice as much and not weather her use nearly as well. My son still uses a Zuca, but will transfer over when rolling bags are no longer allowed in his grade. This bag holds more than the Zuca.
Bag is of very good quality, large enough to carry laptop, books, and more. Will definitely hold up!
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
It is large, many roomy sections, & sturdy. Its design allows it to expand to hold many school textbooks, folders and notebooks and supplies my son carries home every day from school. We really like it because when he returns to school and has to put all of these things back into his narrow locker, the backpack collapses down and easily fits in the locker. Other packs we have had wouldn't fit. I would highly recommend this backpack, especially for Jr. or Sr.Hig.h students
- How accurate was the sizing? Large yet will collapse to fit in locker
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
The calpak backpacks are very strong and durable. Great for kids returning to school. This model is very roomy.
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very well made
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no defects