I was upset and disappointed when I received this briefcase. The description says "Supple leather European style case blends classic style with function". I thought the briefcase was brown leather body with a black leather flap, but only the black flap is leather. Everything else is nylon. When I saw in detail the part that said, "Materials: Nappa leather & fine weave nylon", I thought it was the lining that was nylon. Who charges $XXX for a bag that 75%+ nylon?
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not as described
Its a great looking bag with plenty of interior room...only set back is the magnetic closure, it really does not stay closed at all times.
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? excellent
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
Bought as a gift for my brother, a teacher. He needed a new, "cool and hip" looking as well as functional (sturdy, easy to clean, holds a lot). The briefcase comes in a cloth bag just like a high end leather bag. Sends a goof quality message. His first reaction: this looks cool, has a great new leather smell, holds a lot, light weight and sturdy. His second reaction: hmm, there is a great strap, but no handle. His last one had a handle. I offered to change the bag, but he said no. Doesn't seem to be an issue now. My brother love this bag!
- How accurate was the sizing? Briefcase specs met dimensions listed
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes, free of defects