Quite simply this was exactly what I required, a good quality non-designer name wallet where you pay for the quality of the craftsmanship and not the badge on the front/inside. The wallet feels soft and smooth yet robust and is well laid out with a double bill section and ID flip open addition for Driving License or similar.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Top quality soft leather
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes, no defects
I bought this for a gift for my son. It seems like good Italian Leather, and has lots of credit card slots (which was one criteria I needed). The last wallet I bought at this site was fine leather, similar in price, and came in a nice box, wrapped in soft cloth, befitting of a fine gift. This wallet, although it seems nice, came in a sealed plastic bag, with little cardboard spacers between the sections. I'll dress up the packaging myself, but it rather diminished the value to me, because of the cheap presentation. I'm sure it will be fine.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems to be nice Italian leather
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? none that I could find
probably one of the best wallets I havd had in the past 50 years....lots of slots and placeces to carry your stuff with.....comes in great colors.....and holds up to rough handleing very well
- How accurate was the sizing? all demensions were accurate on the wallet
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well done...good top of the line leather....this is a top line product
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? came in mint condition
This wallet is the best wallet I have ever owned, plenty of space for cards. The quality is great I expect it to last for a long time.
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
I've been in charge of buying new wallets for my husband for the past decade, and I'm hoping this one will do the job for several years. It looks nice, though one drawback is that the internal flip-up part isn't removable, so the wallet can get rather thick. We were out to drinks with friends a few weeks ago and my husband took out this wallet to pay, and one of our friends spontaneously said, "Hey man, that's a nice wallet." So I'm guessing I did well on this purchase. It's still kind of stiff after a few months of daily use (and sitting-upon), so hopefully it will both soften up and hold up in the coming years.
I bought this wallet as a gift for my husband. When I received the wallet I thought it looked a bit cheesy. Couldn't really pin point what it was, but I was afraid my husband wouldn't like it. The utility of the wallet however, is great. Many places for cards and ID. My husband was so pleased that there was a place to put his ID, separate of his credit cards. Overall, it was a good buy.