I bought this as a gift for my husband. He travels a lot and his previous canvas laptop bag was not holding up. He's been very happy with this case. The only negative comment is that the closing flap is quite rigid so the bag cannot be overstuffed, otherwise it won't close.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no defects
The leather is rugged unlike how it looks in the picture. Also, the shoulder strap was not all leather. I was disappointed in that fact. However, I do like that the bag has a bag, one can smell the leather and the handle and bag appears durable. The recipient of gift appears to like it.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It looked better in the picture.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? not sure - was a gift.
My husband travels extensively every week and loves this leather computer case. It holds all the essentials he needs as well as 2 laptops and a novel. If you need a briefcase with tons of room -this is the one. I was a bit hesitant to buy it without seeing it, but it well exceeded my expectations.The strap is also padded and the handle seems very sturdy. It was an excellent purchase.
This case is constructed of premium leather. Compartments are strategically located. A case you can be proud to carry. Top over-flap is substantial, providing rigidity and security to top access sections beneath, but it is also a heavy flap. I consider this a good purchase for sight unseen product.