I have a small Verizon flip-top cellphone and the case I ordered to hold it with a clip to secure to my waistband somehow disappeared; after missing it a lot for a couple of weeks I searched Overstock and found what appeared to be a similar case. It arrived and looked almost identical to the lost item, only smaller. Oops! I said to myself, my phone, although tiny, won't fit! At first, it didn't, but then I did some adjustments/stretching and, viola! Fits perfectly now, what a deal! Love it, appreciate it, happy gal!
I ordered a pink cell phone case for my grandaughter's new cell phone. I was very happy with the product. It fit the phone just fine. I was excited to order this as pink cell phone cases are hard to find for small cell phones.
- How accurate was the sizing? Looking at the holder I thought it was very small. I put the cell in it and it was a perfect fit. looks are deceiving
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great soft leather
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
The bottom ripped out in less than a week. It fit the phone but the elastic ripped out of the bottom.
- How accurate was the sizing? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fell apart in less then a week
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? notweek not sure
This little leather cell phone case in pink was just what I was looking for. I have a very small phone and this fits it perfectly. It's not easy to find such a small case especially in pink. The leather is very nice and the closure is magnetic; very convenient. I'm thrilled with this case!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image was accurate.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality; well-made.
ORIGINALLY ORDERED 2 THEN ORDERED 4 MORE USUALLY KEEP CELL PHONES 4 OR MORE YEARS.GOOD PRICE GOOD FIT!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? GOOD
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? YES
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. VERY GOOD
When they say small, they're not kidding. I have a samsung slide, which is slim enough but a tad too tall. I've tried to stretch it, but not luck. I think I'd need to buy thick elastic and replace the bottom part with a bit more material. I was very disappointed. I don't know how small a phone you'd need, but be careful.
This little belt clip for a flip phone is a much better choice than the one that Nokia makes. Manufacturer belt clip/holsters should have some way to sit on your belt without being inadvertently released from the holding mechanism everytime you bend over. None that I have found do, though. That's why this little leather holster is so nice. No more bending over and having the phone pop out and fall on the ground unexpectedly. The fact that the leather is nice and the magnetic latch are attractive features just adds to the value. My husband is annoyed that he has to take the phone out of the holster to answer it, but he was the one who kept bending over and dropping his phone on the ground. This way at least his phone will survive long enough for him to qualify for a new phone!