I purchased this bag to replace one that had broken a few years ago. I was going to a conference and wanted something to carry my laptop and some papers, folders, pens, etc. This bag worked well. I have an older laptop (14") and it fit just fine in the main compartment. I will probably like the bag much better when I get a new laptop, hopefully at the end of the year. I love all the pockets and the overall space of this bag and being cross-body really helped distribute the weight. Love this, would recommend this to others looking for a leather bag with plenty of room.
Gave this bag to my husband for his birthday, and he was totally delighted! It's slim, sturdy, and perfectly practical. He used it as a camera bag on our last trip, and was very pleased with the convenience of carrying it rather than the bulkier camera bag, plus being able to carry sunglasses in the outside pouch. He's a happy guy!!!
This is the ideal bag I have been searching for! The veritcal shape gives it a more business-like profile given that I use it for work. The shoulder strap is wide for a more masculine look. The storage areas are typical of most bags with good, durable zippers. Its 4.5 in width allows for more items than just a newspaper and a tablet. Add a couple of file folders (yes, some of us still have them!), and they fit nicely. I especially like the clip at the base of the flap...no more wishing the tiny magnetic tabs inside the large flap line up with those on the side of the bag and keep it closed. There is one on the back, and it holds together fairly well. I could do without the side pockets, but they can be convenient for holding reading or sunglasses you may need to get to in a hurry. And, the good news is that I didn't spend hundreds to get it. The black is nice, and I bet the dark brown would work well if you're looking for a slightly "dressed down" bag. Again, this is one you need to get if you're trying to get away from a bulky computer bag or a backpack.
I loved the bag but felt the strap was way too wide for a comfortable wearing experience which is why I returned it. If you don't mind a very wide strap, go for it. This was supposed to be a gift for a small/petite woman so I felt it would be too big for her.
This bag is great quality and has 3 compartments. Inside two of those are 2 zippered compartments. The strap adjusts and is made of canvas. The only disappointing feature is the clasp that closes the bag is made of plastic. It would be better and more durable if it was made of metal.
To be fair this bag was listed as being a square shape, but the pictures make it seem a lot less square than it really is. i might have been ok with the shape if the width had been big enough to hold a laptop, but it wasn't really and if a messenger bag cant hold a laptop what the point?? This looked so awkward and cheap in person- the clasp is plastic and the lining looks like plastic tarp or something. I ordered this as a gift for my boyfriend but it is GOING BACK because it really is just poor design and poor quality.
Very happy with the messenger bag. It suits my needs perfectly as I occasionally bike to work!
- How accurate was the sizing? it was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the seams and leather are top quality.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? I have detected no defects
Bought this as a birthday gift for my extremely picky husband. I was fully prepared to have to return it, but to my surprise he loved it. It's a good size not so large it overwhelms the body, and not too small giving the appearance of a purse.the leather is decent not buttery soft but good. The detailing is good and seems to be sturdy. Has cellphone and sunglasses pockets on the side. My hubby did note there were no slots for pens. Overall great value!
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? As far as I can determine
Loved it. It is my second one, unfortunatly there was no black color and I need it one but dark brown is not as bad. Love to use it. Very comphy. Thanks
- How accurate was the sizing? just perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not bad at all
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
I get compliments on this bag everywhere I go. Holds an extraordinary amount of stuff and keeps it all organized. Best buy in a long time. Beautiful, quality leather and metalwork. Great look for man or woman. Easily accommodates a laptop and anything else you might need to carry with you.
- How accurate was the sizing? It was a bit larger than I expect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is excellent -- better than I expected
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes.
The bag is excellent...having to pay a very large premium to the 51 site middleman is an insuilt. When I first saw it advertised it was $71. Then when the site realised I was Canadian it immediately went up to $91. Then I had to pay a middleman for handling, shipping, duty ansd whatever else they included. All this when there is a free-trade agreement between Canada and the USA and the Canadian $ is at a premium. Guaging at the very least
- How accurate was the sizing? 100%
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
Overall, a good product...I was pleased with the way it looked and felt.
- How accurate was the sizing? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seemed like good quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? I did not see any!
I was looking for a bag that would hold an iPad, phone and other daily essentials. This has room for everything that I need with some room left over. The various pockets help with keeping items organized, so everything doesn't end up in the bottom of the bag. Leather is soft and supple. A well made bad.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was accurate, however, it looks much larger
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality of the leather
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Underside of the strap has a couple of pulled, loose threads
I wanted something that would cross my chest and feel comfortable. This messenger bag fits close to the body. I really like it
- How accurate was the sizing? I is bigger than I thought it would be
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It will last a long..........time
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? very well made