I bought this toiletry bag for a friend for Christmas. He'd worn out a larger one in which he never could find his manicure tools. They were always lost at the bottom of the bag. I was so pleased with the excellent quality of the product when I received it. He really loves the razor and manicure tools in the side zip pocket...easy to find and I was thrilled they were included ! You can't go wrong with this bag.
I purchased one of these and when it came the small compartment holding the "tools" was broken. I returned it for another, and shortly after beginning use, this same zipper broke again. This is cheap and poorly made, don't waste your money.
I wouldn't recommend this because it looks pretty cheap in person. It wasn't so bad that I returned it, but I didn't love it. It barely expands to fit anything. Everything seems crammed in it. And there is something a little odd about the look of the leather, it doesn't look rich, it looks cheap.
- How accurate was the sizing? It's pretty small and does not expand well.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The leather is pretty cheap looking - too much brown dye.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
A handy travel kit that will easily fit into any piece of luggage. Good value for the price.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made and the stitching is quite solid.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes.
First of all, I LOVE Overstock.Com...first class operation! As for the toiletry kit for men: I like the size for packing for men vs. the larger rounded version of the dop kit. It came with a zip pocket already holding a razor, tweezers, and other small items. Gave it to my son-in-law - (he thought it was a man's purse!) - and he liked it after we told him what it really was! Very nice product - and especially for the money. Real leather, etc.
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems to be very well made -
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes<firstname.lastname@example.org>
My husband desperately needed a nice toiletry bag to carry his medication case, and other toiletry items in the larger side of this case. He loves it!! I purchased the brown bag and the color is beautiful! The price is very reasonable for this high quality leather bag. I would highly recommend to everyone looking for a bag of this size to carry. It could be used for a man or woman!
- How accurate was the sizing? The larger sIde of the travel bag should be just a little larger for more toiletry items.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of this bag is very nice! It looks expensive , love the extra nail tools in the smaller pouch, and is nice for a man to carry and NOT look like a purse!
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes, the leather bag was free of any defects and is avery high quality of leather!
I purchased two of these travel cases for my sons ages 13 and 14. For their age they are fine, since they really won't be holding that much. However they are a bit narrow and not as wide as I would have hoped. Otherwise they are a nice leather and will do just fine.
I was looking for a gentleman's manicure set. This is a neat little one. I'm thinking of buying another one, next time in brown. This manicure set even includes a cork screw, and it comes with a useful little leather tote bag attached.
The bag itself is nice and the tool idea in the side is great but they are so cheap as to be unusable and the loops are too small to put much else in. The bag is nice leather and seems pretty cool but it is very thin - only about an inch and a half or two inches. You won't be putting much in here.
I bought both the brown and the black for each of my two sons, respectively. They liked the size of it and the toiletries, except for the razor. My younger son used it and it really scraped the skin, so I would not recommend using that. Otherwise they were both happy with it.