This was a birthday present for my son to fly home on leave. It arrived quickly and is a very impressive/handsome piece. He loves it! It's very soft to the touch/feels more expensive than it was.
- How accurate was the sizing? This is a really nice-sized bag that will hold several days worth of clothing and toiletries
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent so far
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? It was a gift but yes, as far as I know
This is an excellent tool. One can pack a week's worth of clothing on hangers w/o least bit of wrinkles. My only complaint is that the outside pocket zippers are broken easily.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is reliable.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Zipper workmanship is one drawback. They break from air baggage handling.
This garment travel bag is very nice & excellent for travel. I have used it twice and my clothes stayed pretty much wrinkle free! The lock in hanger clips hold 6 garments nicely & they keep the hanging clothes in place so they stay really nice. Great for travel with the handle & wheels on the garment bag, it definitely makes it easy to navigate through airports & hotels. I would definitely recommend this travel bag.
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality!!
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
Great bag, lots of storage and easy to move around. The leather is very nice.
- How accurate was the sizing? dead on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. this is my second one and it was for a gift. The person loved it
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
I have had leather luggage in the past and it holds up very well to the airlines abuse of luggage. I took it on a trip just recently and it exceeded my expectations. The zippers have been upgraded to a more sturdy product, since the earlier reviews. I found them to be strong and sound. Plenty of room.
- How accurate was the sizing? Spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. top grain leather and the construction is high quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No defects at all.
This was what my traveling husband needed for his weeklong business trips. Hold lots of clothing--plenty of storage areas. The leather is a very good quality, and the loaded bad wheels easily.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality--I did notice that the zippers don't round the corners with ease.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? I did not find any defects
This bag is well made. It has nice large rollers and glides accross the airport floors. The bag has held up well on 4 trips so far. The only complaint is that it is too large for cabin overhead compartments and must be gate checked. This seems to be true for most planes these days and any normal carry on bag. This bag is slighthly larger than a standard carry on though. It is very spacious and easily holds all the necessary apparel for week long business trip.
I purchased this bag for my boyfriend's birthday since he travel frequently on business and thought it would be a nice gift. When I received the bag I was impressed how on great it looked- looks like a high-end bag because of the leather quality. Unfortunately after the 2nd use, the zipper broke. The third time he used it, he had it hanging on a door and the hanging hook broke which made the bag hit the ground. It also has a velcro wrap underneath the belly of the bag and everytime you roll the bag the flap snaps off the velcro and drags on the floor. I really loved this bag because it looks so sharp but it has started to fall apart way too soon!
I found this item and then searched the internet for comparable items. This was by far the best deal on a rolling leather garment bag. After receiving the bag, it was a bit larger than I had anticipated which has its pros and cons. As someone said before, it will fit in the overhead of a larger plane, but not the smaller ones. However, it has tons of storage compartments for organizing. It looks very nice and rolls well. It also looks very durable and has held up well through two trips - one where it was checked and one as a carry on. I'm very pleased with this purchase.
I bought this for my husband, who travels weekly, and this bag would be perfect for the trips he needs to take multiple suits and dress shirts. He wears a 52 jacket long in his business suits - and the bag barely accommodates this. I suppose if you are a normal size person, this bag works perfectly.It looks very sophisticated. Durability is yet to be tested. I gave this 3 stars for the overall rating because I'm sure it is great for smaller people. It will work fine for me when I travel, but I will need to search for a bigger bag that accommodates larger, men's suits.