This was a birthday present for my son to fly home on leave. It arrived quickly and is a very impressive/handsome piece. He loves it! It's very soft to the touch/feels more expensive than it was.
- How accurate was the sizing? This is a really nice-sized bag that will hold several days worth of clothing and toiletries
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent so far
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? It was a gift but yes, as far as I know
This garment travel bag is very nice & excellent for travel. I have used it twice and my clothes stayed pretty much wrinkle free! The lock in hanger clips hold 6 garments nicely & they keep the hanging clothes in place so they stay really nice. Great for travel with the handle & wheels on the garment bag, it definitely makes it easy to navigate through airports & hotels. I would definitely recommend this travel bag.
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality!!
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
Great bag, lots of storage and easy to move around. The leather is very nice.
- How accurate was the sizing? dead on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. this is my second one and it was for a gift. The person loved it
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
This was what my traveling husband needed for his weeklong business trips. Hold lots of clothing--plenty of storage areas. The leather is a very good quality, and the loaded bad wheels easily.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality--I did notice that the zippers don't round the corners with ease.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? I did not find any defects
This bag is well made. It has nice large rollers and glides accross the airport floors. The bag has held up well on 4 trips so far. The only complaint is that it is too large for cabin overhead compartments and must be gate checked. This seems to be true for most planes these days and any normal carry on bag. This bag is slighthly larger than a standard carry on though. It is very spacious and easily holds all the necessary apparel for week long business trip.
I purchased this bag for my boyfriend's birthday since he travel frequently on business and thought it would be a nice gift. When I received the bag I was impressed how on great it looked- looks like a high-end bag because of the leather quality. Unfortunately after the 2nd use, the zipper broke. The third time he used it, he had it hanging on a door and the hanging hook broke which made the bag hit the ground. It also has a velcro wrap underneath the belly of the bag and everytime you roll the bag the flap snaps off the velcro and drags on the floor. I really loved this bag because it looks so sharp but it has started to fall apart way too soon!
I found this item and then searched the internet for comparable items. This was by far the best deal on a rolling leather garment bag. After receiving the bag, it was a bit larger than I had anticipated which has its pros and cons. As someone said before, it will fit in the overhead of a larger plane, but not the smaller ones. However, it has tons of storage compartments for organizing. It looks very nice and rolls well. It also looks very durable and has held up well through two trips - one where it was checked and one as a carry on. I'm very pleased with this purchase.
this bag was beautiful. i ordered because it looked nice and was affordable , when i went online to other sites and seen how much more theirs were i was worried this bag would look cheap and be cheaply made. when i received it , i was amazed at how expensive it looked and how nice it was. my boyfriend loved it .
Real leather. Does not look or feel cheap. Plenty of room for storing everything on the inside and outside. Rolls well. Have taken this bag on one business trip and it held up very well. On a large plane it fits in the overhead compartment, but it must be checked on a small plane.
One review stated that it was big enough for a long weekend. My husband had a hard time stuffing his items into the bag. The leather wasn't as nice as some reviewers thought it was. Returning items that big just seem like a hassle so we kept it and gave it a try.