So glad that I bought this bag! I get comments on it all the time. I use this bag for work and it is large enough to carry my laptop, notebook, folders, wallet, etc. It truly is timeless, as I scratch or bang the bag up it only looks better. The color is a really nice brown and the bag is very structured, so it's easy to stay organized. I really don't have anything negative to say about this bag, it's nice quality and perfect for school or work.
I bought this bag for my boyfriend for his birthday. He's in the doctoral program at my university and always has a lot of work to do. The briefcase that I purchased was amazing and he loved the beautiful color. He received many compliments and that made him extremely happy. Great Bag! and Good buy!!
I bought the bag as a gift for my husband after reading positive reviews. I was disappointed by the color and quality of the bag I received. The color was lighter than it had appeared in the picture of the bag. The bag itself felt like cardboard wrapped in leather, very stiff but like it could easily crack or break. Some edges of the leather were unfinished, so I amI concerned that they might fray or shred. It is a nice looking and spacious bag, but the quality just doesn't seem to be there. I will be returning this bag.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was disappointing. The color was lighter than it appeared in the picture on Overstock. The bag itself felt like it was made of cardboard covered in leather. There were edges tog the bag that were left unfinished.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Edges were left unfinished, concerning me that the leather might fray or the bag would fall apartment
My husband saw a bag like this on the Lincoln Lawyer movie...he talked about how much he would love to have a bag like this throughout the movie that I searched and found this one for his birthday. It was a little snug at first but now that he has carried it through many airports he loves the character it is getting and loves the compliments he gets! Great purchase!
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful thick soft leather
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No defects.
I love my leather briefcase, and have received many compliments on the piece. It is a lovely rich caramel color and has plenty of storage. I travel quite a bit for work and use this as my carry-on - I can fit my computer, a magazine, my wallet, keys and snacks as well as multiple files to address on the flight. I would highly recommend this piece to anyone searching for a quality messenger style bag.
I bought the brown one as a present but will not be giving it to that person. The seams on the bag are awful quality, they don't even look finished, just like the leather was cut and pasted together, then sewn 1/6 of an inch in to give the illusion that any workmanship went into it. Very disappointed. The leather itself is fine (not great, but I wasn't expecting any miracles with the price), it's the overall bag construction quality that is severely lacking. Maybe I just have higher standards than the average Overstock consumer or got a product with defects. However, if you look closely at the picture, you can see hints of unfinished sides there. I took a chance since briefcases are not my specialty and didn't want to spent $200++, but it was not worth the trouble. I will be returning and giving into the the more expensive brands!
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? If it was, then it's a bad product
The leather itself looked fine, but is rather stiff for a briefcase. The case is "deep" enough in terms of height, and it's basically long enough in terms of "left to right" measurements; however, it is not nearly "deep" enough in terms of "front to back."