Great travel kit for the price... the leather quality was nice and there were no defects visible.
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality leather
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No defects noticed
I wanted a small bag to carry my jewelry during my traveling. Given that it did not have compartments, it was difficult to put jewelry there because it became a big tangle. Thus, I gave it away.
- How accurate was the sizing? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality was really good as it was pure leather.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? ye
I gave these as Christmas gifts. Dark brown to my nephews and beige to my nieces. They all loved them.l
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was perfect and true to size.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality leather.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No defects were detected.
Bought this for my teenage grandson and was very surprised at the size and quality of this product for the price... it has enough pockets to separate the toiletries that I put inside....with a larger compartment to hold a hair brush. I would surely recommend this product to others.
- How accurate was the sizing? case was larger that I expedted
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality very good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
I got the travel kit in lime green. The leather has a nice feel to it and the color was good. It's just plain too small for a woman to go anywhere more than an evening, in my opinion. The top netting was snug, not allowing for much more than two to three at the outside travel size shampoo/conditioner bottles. There's a zippered compartment below which opens into the rest of the bag which, if you fill it with anything more than cotton, you can't fold the bag over--it must be packed laid out. The bottom part, which looks like a shaving kit bag, has the most room and is quite serviceable for things like combs, larger bottles, cosmetics, etc., but still won't hold extras if you like to be prepared. (I like to keep things for emergencies, like medical stuff, feminine stuff, small scissors, etc.) It's nice, and if it came larger, I'd highly recommend it. As it is, I'll need to buy another travel kit.
I bought the greeen one and the color is nice, not that glow green color. The mesh pocket is nice for finding small items easily. I sprayed with a protectant to help prevent stains. These rolls up tight to fit into the suitcase or my backpack. I plan to buy more for gifts. These would work for a man or a woman and the hanger is especially nice to keep things off of a wet counter top.
Bigger than I anticipated, which I actually found more helpful. Soft leather. Only complaint I have is that it isn't as stiff as I expected, but I should've known that, seeing that it's genuine leather. Roomy and nice interior, and I fit all my to-go needs in it. I got mine in the light blue color.
These travel kits were better than expected. Beautiful colors...I got the lime green and teal. Very nice soft leather, lots of places to put toiletries. I also got the matching jewelry travel pouches. Perfect Christmas gifts for my sons' college aged girlfriends.