I purchased this ring for my fiance's wedding band after looking at several jewelry stores and not finding what we were looking for. I felt a little guilty about the price since I had my heart set on getting him a white gold band, but it met all of our style criteria and the fMr wanted stainless. After seeing the ring in person, I couldn't be happier - I wouldn't have questioned it if someone told me it was a $700+ ring. The picture here doesn't do it justice. The finish is a really subtle satin texture, not as brushed as it looks in the pic, and the weight is substantial. I've heard that stainless steel looks very similar to platinum, and this ring could definitely fool people. Fiance loves it and says the comfort fit really makes a big difference. In our opinion, this ring is nicer/better style than the $600-1,000 rings we looked at in the jewelry stores.
Hubby was very happy with this purchase. Good fit, good sizing, great price!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as seen on screen.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
The ring is a very pretty brushed sort of metal if you like that, but it scratches very easily making it look cheap. Because of the brushed finish the scractches are very noticiable.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems good
ring looks good, a steal for nine dollars. This is my wedding band and i couldn't be happier. looks great.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? just as advertised
- How accurate was the sizing? just right if you order .5 size down for comfort fit.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality