I bought 2 of these bracelets as gifts. The pictures of the product are misleading. I thought the bracelets were antiqued, but the black lines are actually painted on the bracelet. Indentations cover approximately 3/4 of the bracelet and the vertical indentations have a line of black paint in the indentations. However, the bracelet is also very big. When you bend the bracelet to fit your wrist, the paint will flake off.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Matched, but misleading.
- How accurate was the sizing? Inaccurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is fine, just not what I expected.
The bracelet is very pretty. But, the enamel stripes in the grooves began to fall out immediately. I made a decision just to let them all fall out.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as shown
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Enamel work not done well