Overall, it's a nice piece of jewelry. My wife loves it and the Citrine itself is quite nice. However, it is really a stretch to call this a Citrine AND DIAMOND ring. If you have a magnifying glass you can see the "diamonds" otherwise you would never know they are there. They could just be pieces of glass or quartz; it's hard to tell. I would recommend it as a Citrine ring and that's what they should call it.
Really beautiful big citrine stone ring with sparkle from the diamonds at the side. My fiance loves this ring and looks very stylish.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring was just like the image
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality but diamonds at the side could be better.
I love this ring and I've gotten so many compliments. I bought the whole set and eventhough it's really large, they're not gaudy.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? didn't do it justice
- How accurate was the sizing? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the diamonds on the side are not as nice as expected, but the citrine stone makes up for it